Mason is the ideal place to hold an event in the Washington, D.C., metro area.
We'll Make Your Event the Best It Can Be
Our proximity to the nation’s capital and our modern facilities make us your best choice for whatever type of meeting or event you plan. We can accommodate:
- Academic and scientific meetings, from small gatherings to international conferences.
- Political gatherings, ranging from intimate strategy sessions to events lead by the president of the United States.
- Business meetings that need small conference rooms, presentation spaces, and large gathering rooms, or all three at once. We also have facilities for both indoor and outdoor executive retreats and staff recreation days.
- Social spaces for clubs and organizations that just want a place for members to get together and have fun.
- Entertainment venues, including the Center for the Arts, EagleBank Arena, and the Hylton Center for the Performing Arts.
Mason’s University Events staff have coordinated such events as:
- Campaign rallies.
- Gubernatorial debates.
- Math Olympiads.
- Association conferences.
- Nobel Prize receptions.
- Fundraising walks and runs
- Capitol Hill events.
- Trade shows.
- Public television broadcasts.
Our experienced staff provides outstanding management and production, elegant catering, great accommodations, and unrivaled customer service.